Popup Toy Shops accepts returns within 30 days of delivery.
Refunds will only be honoured in the event a product is deemed faulty by both parties (customer and vendor).
Any initial shipping fees are non-refundable and will not be credited.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
In the event an item is eligible for a refund, we require up to 5 business days after receiving the returned items to process your refund.
Financial institutions may require additional time for the funds to appear in your account.
Except in the case of faulty items, returned items must be in original condition and in sealed packaging.
In all cases, please inspect your item prior to breaking seal on packaging. No return will be accepted where:
- packaging seal has been broken / item removed from packaging, and
- fault could be identified without breaking seal / removing item from packaging.
1. Reply to your Order Confirmation email or contact email@example.com, within 30 days of receiving your order.
Please include your order number and state your reason for requesting the return.
Include all relevant information and provide photographs where necessary.
2. Once your return request is approved, we will issue you with an RA number and return address.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
4. Please write your RA number clearly on the outside of the package .
Please declare international returns as “Return of Australian Merchandise” on the customs declaration, otherwise the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
5. Returned items will be assessed by us upon arrival. We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the above Returns Policy.
6. Accepted returns will be confirmed with you via email.
Zero Tolerance Policy for Fraud
Popup Toy Shops strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction. We achieve this by:
- inspecting and caring for our items to deliver them to you in the best possible condition, and
- standing behind our products and service in the event of fault or other genuine cause for dissatisfaction.
- intercept returned packages / contents that do not match description
- identify and blacklist fraudelent buyers
- report fraud to relevant agencies and payment gateways.